Here are a few examples of how we have ingrained this mindset into our daily business:
• All employees must participate in Outreach’s mandatory, ongoing compliance education training.
• All agreements and company programs must comply with the federal Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute.
• All employees must abide by True Health’s Code of Conduct and Ethics, which includes detailed expectations for legal and regulatory compliance, integrity, quality, and the duty to comply and report.
• All laboratory team members must adhere to the strict regulations of the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA).
• Executive leaders and Board members proactively participate in compliance by serving on the Executive Compliance Committee.
• The Compliance team performs regular independent audits of the company’s compliance program and business practices.
• All documents, including agreements, contracts, and company assets are put through a rigorous document control process.